One of Auburn Hills city council’s early actions, in April 1985, was creation of Oakland Technology Park. The only tech park development in the state to be officially endorsed by the Michigan High Technology Task Force.
OTP borders Oakland University, Oakland Community College and Baker College.
OTP is also close to Comerica’s 200-plus acre computer operations center, EDS, Fanuc Robotics and Volkswagen. Chrysler’s headquarters, Marposs Corporation and Merrill Lynch.
25 Acres Auburn Hills
- Build-To-Suit for Sale or Lease
- 1/2 Mile to 1-96 via New Beck Road Interchange
- Prestigious Oakland County Location
- Available for Corporate Headquarters, Research & Development and Light Industrial Uses
- Surrounded by Many High Quality Residential Communities
- Beautiful Corporate Park Setting
- High Quality Construction
- Close Proximity to Shopping, Restaurants & Hotels
click image to enlarge